Monday, October 15, 2012

Skinny Soup


This soup is AMAZING in Fall <3

It is amazingly fresh and all of the flavors come together SO WELL!  I love this soup in the fall because it will clear our your sinuses and it's so warm.

I call it skinny soup because it's mostly veggies and will be perfect for detoxing your body and there are no processed carbs.  Like mostly everything I eat, I barely ever eat anything processed unless I make it myself!  

Here is what you have been waiting for:

Skinny Soup:
5 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
1 TBSP of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1 TBSP Low Sodium & Low Sugar Rice Vinegar
1 whole onion
1 bunch of green onion
1/2 bag of frozen red & green peppers
1 garlic glove
1 bunch of cilantro
3 jalapeños
1 small package of asian vermicelli noodles
Directions:
Bring Chicken Broth, Soy & rice vinegar to boil in a big pot. Add onion, green & red peppers, and jalapeños to the sauce, simmer for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, soak noodles.
15 mins later, combine all in a bowl, and eat up!  Garnish with cilantro, green onion and more jalapeños if desired.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment